To become front runner in pharmacy education by nurturing competent pharmaceutical professionals for the benefit of society and health care industries.
- To achieve a stellar role in pharmacy education through student-centric methodology with sound infrastructure and technologies.
- To inculcate in-depth domain knowledge, professionalism and technical skills to enrich their employability prospective.
- To shape the students with core ethical and moral values with sensitivity towards society as a whole.
- To build the academic environment with competent and efficient faculty members.
- To provide affordable quality technical education.
- To nurture students to meet future challenges in the field of Academia and Industry.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO 1: To build a robust theoretical knowledge along with necessary application based expertise which can be applied in pharmaceutical industry, research & development, hospitals and in academia.
PEO 2: To provide students with a sound technical know- how in core subjects such as Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy fundamentals so as to have an edge in the employment sectors.
PEO 3: To inculcate in students the disciplines of professional ethics, communication skills, team spirits and a mind-set of inter- disciplinary approach and entrepreneurship, to relate Pharmaceutical Sciences to broader social perspectives.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of pharmaceutical science & basic science.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve the problems associated with Pharmaceutical Industry, Community & Hospital Pharmacy.
- Graduate will demonstrate an ability to conduct, analyse and interpret data arising out of research experience into production, Quality control & Quality assurance.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design formulation & Synthetic process as per needs and specifications in Pharmaceutical Industries & Marketing.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to understand mechanism of drug action, its dynamics and kinetics, visualize and work on laboratory techniques and improvements.
- Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern Pharmaceutical tools, software and equipment to analyse & solve problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities as per Pharmaceutical jurisprudence and global regulations.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written form, to present a technical report.
- Graduate will show the understanding of impact of Pharmaceutical sciences on the society and also will be aware of modern issues related to healthcare.
- An ability to function effectively as a leader and member of multidisciplinary teams.
- Graduate will develop confidence for self-education and ability for life-long learning.
- Graduate can participate and succeed in competitive examinations.